Saturday, October 3, 2009

Zombies

Hello my ghoulish Zombie friend, how is your brain today?
Your gaze is blank, your body foul, have you something to say?
Go away? Go away you say? No I insist, I must here stay.
There’s something on my mind you see, I’ve got to get it out the way!
Okay?
Your inner woes and conflicts, your recognition of self failures, your brewing frustrations with the outer world, (which you believe to be the cause of said failures), and your resoluteness in this belief all manifest in your blank, vegetative gaze. Like a plant, you suck in that blue, plasmatic light, but you do not grow. No! All growth is suppressed, and neither can you reflect, for its shine has made you dull.
Hearsay, you say?
You’re wrong my friend, for why would I lead you astray?
My only wish, for you, the plant, is to be a shining ray
But instead, you watch your glowing screen, and are molded, as if clay.

No comments: